I am almost fluent in Taylornese

 Thursday, April 16, 2009

Does anyone else see what is similar between some of these photos?! Was it the subject or the photographer? Hmm.....

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Tay's cousin Emma. They are 6mos apart and have a BALL together! They also have another cousin Peyton who is 6 mos younger than E. We are all dreading the teenage years! But oh so looking forward to them growing up together!

So the other day Tay and I went to Chick-fil-a (the BEST fast food ever) we were sitting in the car eating our lunch when she starting talking. She is holding her waffle fry making it roar.

She said "Look Mommy a fu-wagen-ROAR!"

I, being the great mommmy I am said "that's great Tay, keep eating!" (thinking what in the hell is she talking about and why is her french fry roaring?!)

She said it again "Look Mommy fu-wagen-ROAR!"

"Great Taylor, eat a chicken nugget (why in the hell is her french fry roaring?)

"ROAR"

??-what the hell is wrong with my child.....????........

"ROAR"

??

"ROAR-MOMMY ROAR!"

OH MY GOODNESS---she is pretending that her french fry is a dragon and it is roaring!

"ROAR, My french fry is a dragon too, Taylor"

Just another lesson in Taylornese!

Thanks for caring,

K

No.1 I am grateful that I married into a family that is close and actually likes to spend time together.

No. 2 I am grateful that Hubby can drive again!

No. 3 I am grateful that the Lord is helping me to learn patience so I can enjoy our f"wagen roaring moments"-instead of getting frustrated because I can't understand her!


3 comments:

Heather April 16, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Cute! I wish I still had that much fun pretending my food was something exciting!

Carrin April 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

That is so cute! It always amazes me what kids ca come up with.

Nicole April 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Oh my goodness - they look so much alike!

Me likey chik-fil-a too :) Mmmmmmm.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP