The one about not working

 Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It is only day 3 in this 31 day challenge and I have already run out of things write/talk about.


This month marks 2 years since I have worked outside the home. And I can honestly say I do miss it. Well, i dont miss all the bullshit that comes along when working retail. I don't miss the snooty customers who thought they were better than you, or the terrible hours (night, weekends, holidays and even some overnights), or the associates who had never heard of customer service much less wanted to be good at it. And I definitely don't miss having to watch "guard" over the clothes so people would stop trying to steal them .
I do sometimes miss being a part of a team, having extra money, getting an AWESOME discount, keeping up with the latest trends, and helping others.
I think what I miss most is having something that was just mine. I was not someone's mother or someone's wife I was just Kelly and It was nice to be able to go to the bathroom by myself!! Ha.


One day I do hope to return to work, just not sure what I'll be doing. Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out before I need to start looking.
Thanks for caring,
K

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Unknown December 4, 2015 at 1:29 AM  

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. pet flakes

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP