The one about nothing

 Thursday, October 4, 2012


Day 4.
I am packing for Disney as I type.
And I HATE to pack! I also over pack. I fall into the "what if" trap.
Before graduating college I had to do an internship to complete my degree. I moved to Orlando and worked at a Marriott Resort with the activities department. Some of the hardest work I have ever done. Very rarely did I NOT work 6 or 7 days a week. Sometimes it was fun- decorating and picking out costumes for Halloween, ordering prizes for pool parties, Super Bowl parties, and survivor nights. Sometimes it was not fun- getting yelled out because you cannot purchase Magic Kingdom tickets outside the park, dressing up as an Easter Bunny to deliver Easter baskets in 90 degree heat, being so busy at the boat house that it literally takes you 2.5 hours before you can put a straw in your drink.
Wow- veered off topic.
Anyway, we leave Saturday morning to go to the house of Mouse and I CANNOT wait! My mom has made shirts for the kids. Minnie with matching bows for T and Mickey with pirate scarfs for O. I already have a list of things that I want to bring home. Oh and it is also Food and Wine Fest at Epcot so we should be able to sample some good food and brews! I am starting to bore myself with all this Disney talk. Until tomorrow.
Thanks for caring,
K
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP