The one where I try to catch up

 Sunday, October 14, 2012

10/7




Here we are checking in to our hotel. We stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside. I wish I could tell you how it was, but we spent very little time in the room or at the hotel. It was nice though. We had a "princess" room. Princess Tiana- since she is from NOLA.
We went to Downtown Disney and ended the first night at the Magic Kingdom.




10/8
This was our first full day at the parks. Magic Kingdom was our destination for the day. We ate at the Crystal Palace for lunch with Winnie the Pooh and gang. O was NOT a fan. T LOVED it and got them all to sign her book. We ate dinner at the Grande Floridian with Cinderella. Prince Charming was there along with the fairy godmother and the two evil stepsisters.




Will finish soon. Buried under laundry.
Thanks for caring,
K
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Heather October 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM  

I bet y'all had a great time! I can't wait to take our little one to Disney one day. I'm looking forward to making lots of fun memories :)

Sarah November 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Gotta do the Mickey ear shirts! Classic frame that shot!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP